- Have you lost weight recently? One of the drawbacks to losing weight is loose, sagging skin. The facelift eliminates any extra skin and thus provides a more youthful appearance.
- The trend today is for patients to want a natural & subtle yet effective looking facelift. It is important to agree with your surgeon exactly what look you are trying to achieve and to understand what result you should expect.
- Ageing is a natural process and for many there comes a point where no amount of cream or sensible care can turn back time. More women and men opt to have a face lift to lift back the loose skin and reveal a smoother, fresher facial profile.
- Gravity pulls everything down including the corners of your smile! Regardless of how you feel this can make you look older. Fillers such as Restylane in the lines around the mouth can improve the lines and lift the corners of the mouth thus giving you a younger rejuvenated look.
- Fat naturally adds the volume and support to the face that keeps our skin looking youthful. As we age facial fat deteriorates and we start to notice hallowing around the eyes, the corners of the mouth turn down, more wrinkles and slack skin around the jaw – you get the picture. One of the non-invasive treatments for this is fillers such as Restylane! It can restore facial volume and take years off!
- Why does feeling clean make us feel good? Taking care of yourself is a form of self-appreciation. There is also the bonus of pampering and nurturing.